Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Beauty Box Finds!

So I know I've posted about Birchbox before, and my obsession with it, but since then I've also subscribed to Beauty Army (So yes, I am the girl who spends $22 a month on beauty samples).

October will be my third month with Birchbox, and my second with Beauty Army. In these few months I've discovered some really cool products and brands that I would love to share!

Ok first is something that I actually purchased another sample of (someone was selling it on ebay for like $1 so after shipping it was only $3).

Let me stop talking. Basically it is the Young Blood mineral primer. The sample size is awesome. Its 5ml and the one I got from beauty army has lasted me a while and isn't even halfway finished! Full sized (1 Ounce) is $41 which puts the sample value around $7. I got it on ebay for $3...less than half price! I'd say its a success!

above is a picture of the sample. It has a pump top and it is fabulous! It makes my skin so silky, really keeps my makeup in place, and reduces the appearance of pores and lines. I may purchase a full size some day...but for now I'll stick with my cheaper little samples!

Another product I have been loving is Besame rouge. This stuff is beautiful! While it works on both lips and cheeks, I have yet to use it on my lips. Its a pretty red that can be blended into a pinky/red. It adds the perfect amount of color to cheeks and I'm a little obsessed. The sample size was decent, but the full sized container is absolutely stunning. I expect the sample to last me a long time, but when I run out I will most likely purchase the full sized product for $22!


Ok so the first picture is the full sized besame crimson rouge. The tin is so cute! The next is the sample size which  received. Last is a picture someone posted of how the product blends out and the amount of range in color you can get. it really is an awesome product!


So these are just two of my favorites so far, and ironically they are both from last months beauty army! Can't wait to see what samples they have for me to pick tomorrow, I'll post once I get them!

Ciao
S.


No comments:

Post a Comment