Thursday, October 4, 2012

Urban Decay Confession Ebay

I know I should calm down with purchasing makeup but I have to say its become a bit of an obsession.

At this point I'm about to drop out of college and go to beauty school.
**just kidding. but maybe in the future I'll pursue it?!

So I've never really utalized ebay but after one of my friends started getting gently used designer stuff from their this summer i decided to give it a go.... and OH MY GOD its my new obsession.

This week alone I've purchased a sample size of Young Blood mineral primer (which honestly, i prefer to use as an eye makeup primer so a sample will last months) and an Urban Decay lipstick.

I already have the Young Blood (I've posted about it!) but I am SO beyond excited to get the Urban Decay lipstick. It is in the color "confession" which makes the Usher song get stuck in my head...but its beautiful.

Now it looks Scary....
Like wtf did I just spend $22 on black lipstick?! 
NO! First of all, it retails for $22 but I got it for $7 on ebay! 
But it isn't black! It looks so deep but its actually a really pretty berry color that can be spread sheer like this...


how amazing is that? I can NOT wait to get it! It's on sale on the Urban Decay website for $3 but shipping is $9 so this was a better deal for me...

but still if youre interested $9 is super cheap for an UD lipstick!

***I took this pictures from google

No comments:

Post a Comment