Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wet n Wild Spoiled Polishes

I have an infatuation with nailpolish. I have SOOO many polishes, and can not walk into a drugstore without buying at least one more!
I try to purchase from the brands that work best, but that can get expensive. I'm obsessed with OPI and Essie, even Julep, but these run anywhere from $6-$14 each! I am a broke college student, that just doesnt work out!

But Spoiled polishes by wet n wild are AMAZING. They sell at CVS for about $2 each and they work so well. The colors are also awesome and dry super quickly!!

I personally own three (papa paparazzi and steel the show as pictured below...and another blue sparkle that isn't shown)
If you're like me and love cheap and beautiful nailpolish RUN to cvs and pick some of these up! There are a ton more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment