Monday, August 20, 2012

OCC Lip Tar

So recently I have discovered this product by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I'ts called Lip Tar and I've heard wonderful things. basically, it seems to be a lip product that goes on almost like a gloss, but has a matte finish and long lasting wear. They say a little goes a long way, so even though the tube isn't huge it lasts for a while.

They cost about $15 and have a huge variety of colors. I am DYING to try some. When I was younger, I was a huge fan of lip glosses. I'd pick them based on the smell or flavor. As I've gotten older, I've come more and more to despise lip gloss. I am way more into color with a matte finish. I hate the way glosses live your lips sticky and tacky, lets be real thats not going to benefit anyone in any way.

Thats why these Lip Tars appeal to me. Even the word tar just sounds so... dramatically effective. I love vibrant colored lips and these come in pretty much every color from white all the way to black.

Please let me know if you've tried these! Give me your feedback on whether they are worth the $15 or not! Tell me the best colors, places to purchase, whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment