Friday, August 24, 2012

Fresh Faced Vs. Made up

So it is no surprise to anyone who knows me that I love makeup. I'm the type of girl who does not leave the house without at least a 5 minute makeup routine in place.

I feel like once you get into the routine of wearing it, its almost impossible to be comfortable sans makeup. 

A lot of people think this is wrong, I have a ton of friends who rarely wear makeup and think I'm crazy for always putting the stuff on. People think its an issue regarding insecurity, when in reality, its just a comfort...like a night light.

When I am wearing makeup I feel as though I look my best. This makes me stand a little taller, smile a little more, and be the more outgoing and confident person then I would otherwise be. It makes me feel my best and gives me the courage to do anything.

Nightlights don't keep the monsters away, they are just a little glow that adds comfort and security...same deal with makeup.

I'll admit I sometimes go a little crazy with it, wearing vibrant pink lipstick and Amy Winehouse inspired eyeliner, but if thats what makes me feel best then I'm doing it! So heres a before and after...one side made up and the other fresh faced. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment