Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NYX matte lipstick

So I've been swamped getting back into the swing of school lately and haven't had a chance to post BUT I have about 20 minutes until class so I figured I'd get back into things!

I've discussed it before and I'll discuss it again, I'm obsessed with matted lips.

The issue is, most drug store brands (aka affordable makeup) don't make matted lip products. I always struggled finding affordable and attractive matted lipsticks...until this summer. While shopping at harmons I discovered the brand NYX. I believe I've posted about them before, they are an affordable drug store brand that is comparable to mac. They make amazing matted lipstick

This is one of the three colors I have. It is called shocking pink and it is very shocking...almost nicki Minaj-esc. Its bold and bright and feminine and I love it. The matte finish makes it wearable and not look like you just left the circus.

If you are looking for matte lipstick i HIGHLY recomend trying an NYX product prior to shelling out $14-$30 on a more expensive brand. You wont be sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment