Saturday, August 18, 2012

BIRCHBOX

So this summer I discovered a God-send....BIRCHBOX

Basically, Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that surprises us each month with samples of the latest and greatest beauty and lifestyle products. It costs $10 a month (I justify this as one lunch out with friends...) and so far I feel it has been totally worth it.

When it comes down to it...its not ACTUALLY $10 a month. You get 10 birchbox points for each item you review in the box. These points are converted to dollars to spend in the birchbox store eventually. So for every 100 points you get, you recieve a $10 credit in the birchbox store. I've only received two boxes and I already have 120 points! I'm saving up to get something really expensive and great, and only have to spend a little out of pocket for it. So when it comes down to it I've spent $20 on my two birchboxes, and recieved about $12 in birchbox store credits. So $4 a box is what is actually being lost...and honestly I've gotten more than my moneys worth.

So for my first month I got :
- a pair of birchbox headphones (pink and blue, so cute!)
-a Lara Uber bar (a nut bar in bananas foster...it was amazing)
-a decent sized sample of the balms staniac lip stain in beauty queen
- a Juliette has a gun perfume vial
- a mini color club nailpolish in blue ming
- a little tube of Stila beauty balm (which lead me to an obsession with BB creams...woops)

amazing box, amazing value, and I loved every product. Considering purchasing a full sized staniac!

For my second month I received:
- a shick hydro silk razor (cant wait to use this at school!)
- a 2oz sample of Miss Jessies quick curls ($8 value, and its amazing)
-a FULL SIZED pixi shadow crayon ($18 value...lord help me)
-Juicy La Fleur perfume vial (with spray top!)
-Beauty fixation makeup correctors (underwhelmed with these..but they could come in handy)

This box had a ton of amazing stuff, a full sized pixi product (!!), and was well worth the $10

So basically you should really sign up using this link ----> GET BIRCHBOX NOWWWW

I get 50 points for each person who uses that link to sign up ($5 credit) so I'll love you forever and trust me its worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment