Monday, August 20, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

What a mouthful! Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stains are a recent find of mine, and they are pretty amazing. I only have two so far but I plan on buying a bunch more! The two I have are Darling and Rendezvous

 I am reallly considering buying crush because that is sooo my style! Basically these are crayon like stains that are somewhat glossy unlike most lip stains. Let me rephrase that...they have more of a lipbalm consistency. So it feels like I'm wearing chapstick but looks like I'm wearing lipstick, amazing right? They have a slight menthol smell which I think is nice...but the best part is how long they last! I've been wearing Rendezvous for 5 hours now and my lip still have a pretty orangey tint! Darling doesn't seem to be as pigmented, or last as long, but its still nice! Heres a picture I took of myself, wearing Rendezvous about 10 minutes ago...

Not bad right? I mean it looks a little more orange in person but since the color of the minute is "tangerine tango" I can't say that I mind. I think it looks nice with my skin tone and is so easy to wear. I got these for about $9 at my local CVS but I've also seen them at walgreens and other drug stores. GO BUY THEM NOW! You wont regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment