Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Loreal Youth Code BB cream

This is my first negative review and I'm so upset to be posting....
I am not loving the Loreal Youth Code BB cream!!! I posted about loving the other Loreal BB cream (magic skin beautifier) and said I'd write a review after trying the other one. I've been using the Youth Code for about 2 weeks and it has been BAD (at least for me!)

I have been breaking out like CRAZY. Normally this time of month my skin is at its clearest, but my skin has been horrible since switching to the youth code. I haven't changed anything else in my life drastically so I'm thinking it must be that. I haven't been using concealer or any other product but its still clogging my pores like crazy.

It also doesn't cover nearly as well as the magic skin beautifier. Maybe I'm just spoiled and that one is amazing but youth code barely hides any redness. If I'm going to be clogging my pores with this it better damn well cover my gross skin!

Whenever I buy products I don't like, I rough it out and use it until I finish and just figure I wont buy it again. With this...I really think I'm going to just throw it away. Its a shame because I spent like $10 on it and its still pretty much full but I just can't destroy my skin anymore.

sad, sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment