Friday, November 9, 2012

Tricks for Long Hair!

I love long hair. If I could grow mine to be Rapunzel length I would. But I use heated tools on my hair all the time which seriously kills it. 

For the past year or so I've tried some tricks to keep my hair long and healthy and I've had some success!

First Trick: Deep condition

I try to deep condition my hair about twice a week. I do this in place of regular conditioner. I shampoo and then leave the conditioner on for about 5-10 minutes while I shave (I think it says to do this for 3 minutes but I break the rules!). I use the Loreal Everpure deep restorative mask. Its sulfate free so people with chemically treated hair its perfect. I'm also slightly obsessed with the smell, and it lasts for hours. 

Trick Two: Biotin

I've talked about taking biotin before but I love it. I really do notice a difference after taking this stuff!!

Trick three: Oil!!


OH my god I love this stuff. Not only does Orfluido make hair healthier, it makes my hair smell amazing, leaves it silky, AND keeps my frizz in check. It is worth the $30 (although you can find it cheaper on Amazon!) and it is a big bottle so it will last literally forever. I use such a tiny drop and it goes a longggggg way. this is a MUST buy. 


So my hair feels longer, healthier, and I think it looks nicer! What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment