Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Balm!

Okay so there is a brand of makeup that I discovered this summer that I believe is worth posting about!

The balm is a cosmetics line that is sold places like birchbox.com or sephora (so obviously good quality makeup!). The products are priced similarly to most of the stuff you'll find in sephora ( $18 for a lipstain, $20 for a blush...etc) but I've really enjoyed the products I've tried!!

My introduction to the balm came from my July Birchbox. I recieved a sample of the staniac lip/cheek stain which they make and it was love at first sight. We all know how crazy I am about a nice lipstain!! I received the shade "Beauty Queen" and let me tell you, this was an awesome sample! The formula is a sort of gel, but it goes on really nicely. It leaves lips a nice pink color!

Next is my new blush! I spent some of my birchbox points and ordered the balms "Hot Mama". This is a $20 blush/eyeshadow. It is multipurpose, although I doubt I'll use it for a shadow. Its a shimmery peach color that many people compare to nars orgasm. I think its slightly less shimmery than the nars variation but it is equally wonderful!!

Let me know if you've tried any other products from the balm! I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment